Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Little Contest.... :)

Okay, let's have a little contest to see who's good at digging up information out there....

I'm going to reveal a couple of details that should be enough for at least one of you to do some homework and figure out my real name. You already know I'm from Canada, I'm an IT director, I'm living in New York, and a few other details from my blog posts (which should narrow things down a bit). And as I mentioned in my last post, I am speaking at a major technology conference in California next week (which should narrow things down a lot).

I won't give you the name of the conference, the title of my presentation, or the exact day I'm speaking (that would make things a bit too easy), but here is slide number 21 from my presentation slide deck:



Let's see if anyone can put these things together, do a little digging, and come up with the answer.

Email me if you think you know...:)