Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How you know you're overworked...

Hello [my real name],
Where are you? Why are you not coming online?
Is everything Okay?


This was an email I got from a good friend of mine in Iraq last week, and if I hadn't replied to it, I'd probably have gotten a phone call or SMS the next day. The irony of this does not escape me - a friend of mine living in Iraq being worried about me in New York because I am not online as often as usual. Usually it would be me sending emails like this to friends in Iraq, not the other way around.

I guess I have been really overworked the last few weeks. Fortunately, my workload should be getting back to normal after that and I'll be blogging at my usual frequency. And, to the friend who wrote the email (you know who you are), yes, I'll be online too... :)