Saturday, July 16, 2005

Haloscan Problems

Some of you may have noticed that some comments that were left on my blog in the last day or so are gone. Don't fret, I didn't delete them, there is a system-wide problem with Haloscan today, and it seems to have happened to a lot of blogs, not just mine.

Anyway, the nice folks at Haloscan said it is a "database synchronization" problem, and promised to have the missing comments restored within 24 hours.

Update [July 17]:

According to Haloscan, the comments were successfully restored to about 95% of their users. I guess I'm in the other 5% and my comments aren't coming back. Sorry...