Friday, February 24, 2006

The Silent Majority

Let's take a break from serious topics for a bit and talk about something a little more fun...

One thing I have noticed is that over the past few months, this blog has gotten more visitors, and my visitors have been getting more diverse. A few months ago, almost all my visitors were from the US and Canada, while these days, I have regular readers in the United States, Canada, Britain, Iraq, Finland, Israel, Palestine, France, Russia, Iceland, Australia, Libya, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and even Iran.

The picture at left shows a typical snapshot of one page of 20 visitors from yesterday. For me, it is interesting to see all the different colored flags of people from all over the world and know they've all come by to read what I've written.

Of course, most visitors here (like any blog) never leave comments, and so I only know them by IP address. I don't know anything else about them. So, if you're part of the "silent majority" here, the ones who come and read, but don't comment, this post is for you. Please click on the "comments" button and tell me a bit about yourself. Where are you from, and what do you like (or hate) about my blog?

I'm curious to see what kind of responses I get on this post...

Update

Add Taiwan into the list of countries I mentioned above. "Trebuchet" - thanks for the link!